Enhance and future-proof Land Mobile Radio (LMR) systems with integrated Push-to-Talk over broadband Cellular integration (PTToC).
Tait TeamPTT provides operational and administrative staff with enhanced access to instant communication and information.
Tait TeamPTT does this through integration of Push-to-Talk over cellular, WiFi and Tait LMR systems. It provides a choice of end-user devices that are familiar and are aligned to the user’s job.
Tait TeamPTT is available on either Android or iOS and provides Push-to- Talk for anyone, at anytime, anywhere.
Tait TeamPTT enhances:
- Coverage – the ability to communicate when beyond the edges of LMR coverage or when in coverage black-spots, such as in‑buildings, car-parks, or tunnels where cellular or WiFi signals are present.
- Capacity – the ability to add extra capacity to your LMR system as your organization grows, as work-groups are expanded or as agencies’ communication systems are consolidated.
- Expand Users – provide ability to participate in group communications to non-radio users
- Discreet Communications – Covert users including undercover detectives, investigators can communicate using a standard smartphone allowing them to more easily blend into their surroundings.
- Awareness – the ability for administrative staff to maintain incident awareness wherever they are located or for staff on call-back to develop awareness of the incident as they return to duty.
- Instant Secure PTT Group and Individual Voice and Text
- AES-256 Voice & Data Encryption
- Easy to use Contact and Group Selection
- Wireless Carrier Independent and Cross Carrier Capable, 3G/4G LTE and WiFi
- Fast Call Setup and High Voice Quality
- In-Call Preemption and Priority based call override
- Live and Historical (Bread Crumb) Location Tracking
- Complete user account management via web administration tool
- Cloud Hosted or On-Premise Servers
- High Availability Servers
- Instant Ad Hoc Group Calling
- PC Based Dispatch Client
Integration with LMR Systems:
- Voice integration using 4-wire E&M network gateways (MPT, DMR or P25 Systems)
- ISSI integration with P25 Phase 1 Trunked networks
- AIS integration with DMR Tier 3 networks
- ISSI integration with P25 Encrypted and Phase 2 networks
- AIS integration with DMR Tier 2 networks
- Maximum Contact List Size: 895 Users
- Broadcast Group: 60,000
- Maximum Group Size: 250 Group types: Member, Open, Closed and Dispatch
- Surveillance and Unicast Radio Channels
Future Implentations of the Tait TeamPTT:
The Smartphone App is just the beginning. Future versions of Tait TeamPTT will include features like:
- Pairing a smart device with a radio so front-line staff can select between radio, cellular, and wifi bearers. When a user pushes the PTT button, Tait TeamPTT will automatically detect the best available network and connect the user.
- Technology that preserves the information, encryption, and management characteristics of digital radio protocols, such as P25, and allows users to seamlessly roam between digital and cellular networks with no call interruption.
- A policy engine that allows routing rules to be set based on both network availability and business rules.